System Upgrade Coming Soon!
You spoke and we listened!
On August 3, 2020, we will be converting to a new member-focused data processing system. Our new data processing system will assist us in operating more efficiently and provides better services, technology, and advanced capabilities for today and the future.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is a Data Processing Conversion – Our Data Processor is the computer system we use to maintain member’s accounts and process transactions. We have chosen to upgrade our computer system to help improve our efficiency and enable us to offer advanced products and services to our members.
2. When is the Data Processing Conversion – The Data Processing Conversion is scheduled to begin at the end of the business day on Friday, July 31st and completed by the opening of the business day on Tuesday, August 4th. All Family Focus FCU branches will be closed during the conversion.
3. Will I receive my statements as usual – You will not receive your July statement at the usual time. Your last statement with our previous data processor will be from July 1, 2020 through August 3, 2020. You should receive this statement by mid-August. Dividends will be paid as of this statement period.
Your August statement will be produced by our new data processor. The effective date of this statement will be August 4, 2020 through August 31, 2020, and dividends will be paid as of this statement period. Also, your August statement will have a new look and please review it for accuracy and report any discrepancies immediately. You should start receiving statements regularly beginning in September.
4. Will my member number change – No, your base member number will stay the same, however, your share, certificate, IRA and loan identification numbers (called suffixes) may change. You will see the new suffixes on Home Banking and on your statement.
5. Will I need to order new checks – No, your current checks will continue to work with your account, however, you will see a slightly different number at the bottom of your checks when you do place a new order after the conversion.
6. Will the Credit Union’s routing and transit (ABA) number change – No, our routing and transit number will not change.Our routing number is 304083480. This is the number you will need when setting up payroll direct deposit or when setting up electronic withdrawals from your account.
7. Will I have access to my funds during the conversion – You will have limited access during the conversion. Home Banking and Bill Pay will not be available until Tuesday, August 4th.. ATM and Debit cards will be available but with limited access. Please make arrangements to have the cash you need prior to conversion. You will still have access to writing checks and using your Family Focus FCU Visa Credit Card.
8. Will my Home Banking change – Yes, and we are very excited!! Beginning Tuesday, August 4th, you will be able to log on to your new Home Banking via our website www.familyfocusfcu.org and clicking on the IT’S ME 247 on-line banking button. You will be required to re-enroll.
IT'S ME 247 Preview
9. Will my direct deposit/payroll change – No, you should not see any changes to your direct deposit or payroll. Any distributions that you had established prior to conversion should be set to distribute into the same accounts. Please review your account for accuracy and report any discrepancies immediately.
10. Will my electronic withdrawals change – No, any electronic withdrawals you had set up prior to conversion should continue to route properly to your account. However, please note your new share and loan suffixes on Home Banking or on your statement so that any new electronic withdrawals you set up will use the correct numbers.
11. Will my Family Focus FCU Visa credit card change – No, your credit card will not be affected by the conversion.
12. Can I save my account history before conversion – Yes, if you were signed up for eStatements you will be able to see your previous statements until the deactivation date of August 31, 2020.
13. Will my Bill Pay change – With the exception of some upgrades, your Bill Pay service will not change. All of your existing payees and history will convert to the new system. You will notice that you will no longer need to sign into Bill Pay with a separate log in. You will simply just log in to It’s Me 247(our new Home Banking site) and select the Pay My Bills icon.