Like all credit unions, membership is limited to people who have a common bond, occupation or association.
To be eligible for membership at Family Focus Federal Credit Union, you must be associated with Metropolitan Utilities District in any of the following ways:
- Employees of Metropolitan Utilities District
- Retired employees of Metropolitan Utilities District
- Board of Directors of Metropolitan Utilities District
- Un-remarried spouses of deceased Family Focus Federal Credit Union members (formerly known as Utilities Federal Credit Union)
- Permanent employees of Family Focus Federal Credit Union (formerly known as Utilities Federal Credit Union)
- Immediate families or households of all of the above groups who are members of the Credit Union
Members of their immediate families include any relative by blood or marriage, and adopted children, or former employee who has retained membership in the credit union upon termination of employment.
Household is defined as persons living in the same residence maintaining a single economic unit.
Once a Member, Always a Member
After joining Family Focus Federal Credit Union, you may retain your membership as long as you like, even if your employment or residence changes. This is because of our "once a member, always a member" philosophy.
A Full Service Financial Institution
Family Focus Federal Credit Union offers a wide variety of products and services to provide you with all your financial service needs.
To talk to someone about joining Family Focus, please Contact Us
or visit the link below.