Updated: May 28, 2021
Dear FFFCU Members,
We want to thank each and every one of you for your loyalty, commitment, and understanding to our credit union as we collectively navigated through this past year’s pandemic. It is certainly true that the pandemic created a year that was filled with unprecedented challenges, stress, and uncertainly for all. I hope you know that through it all, what was most important to us was continuing to provide you with the uninterrupted, exceptional service you have come to know, deserve, and expect from us.
We are excited to finally be able to announce that Family Focus FCU will again welcome members in the lobby of our main office located at 7310 N Plaza as of June 1, 2021. Our Lobby and Drive thru hours will be 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday. If you prefer the convenience of not leaving your home or car, we will continue to provide all our services to you electronically, by phone, online home banking and mobile app 24/7 or through our ATM network. For more information on these services or to find out how you can sign up for these services, please contact one of our member advocates at 402-933-0233 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
As we adjust our schedules and office flow to support recommendations by the CDC, we ask for your patience and understanding. Here is what you can expect from Family Focus FCU the next time you visit our lobby:
- Fully vaccinated FFFCU team members, as defined by the CDC, will no longer be required to wear masks, or continue social distancing.
- Unvaccinated FFFCU team members will be required to take the full precautions outlined by the CDC until they are fully vaccinated. This includes wearing masks and social distancing when around other people.
- Members are encouraged, but not required, to follow CDC guidelines and take precautions outlined by the CDC if they are not fully vaccinated.Masks will be available upon request and social distancing signs will remain as guidance on our lobby floors for those that wish to use them.
- Of course, anyone more comfortable wearing a mask and/or practicing social distancing, whether vaccinated or not should feel free to do so.
- Sneeze guards will remain at our teller counters as added protection.
- FFFCU team members will continue to sanitize their stations between member transactions.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing of the entire main office will occur twice a week by the credit union’s janitorial service.
- The handwashing station will remain available for use and supplied indefinitely.
- Restrooms will be reopened and available for use. Sanitization after use is highly recommended.
- Our front lobby doors will be strictly monitored to ensure only members and those conducting legitimate business are allowed in.
- All areas of the main office will be open to 100% capacity.
For the time being, our branch office located in the MUD Operation Center at 3100 S. 61st Ave will remain closed. We want to reassure you that we do plan to have a presence within MUD’s infrastructure and are working with MUD at the present to determine what that presence will be. Look for details on this in the near future.
We understand that some of you may be feeling a little apprehensive about this return to normal. We hope you trust that we will be taking every possible measure to reopen our doors safely.
We want to thank you once again for sticking with us during this time. As unprecedented as this past year has been, I am confident we have become a more resilient credit union than ever. We truly value your membership and hope you know how very excited we are to see you once again in person.
Amy M. Brodersen